The Northern Regional Police Department utilizes an on-site Impound Lot located at 230 Pearce Mill Rd. If you find yourself in a situation in which your vehicle has been impounded, you are able to retrieve it from our Station at any time. Please note, the following conditions must be met:
- A valid Driver’s License presented
- If you are not the owner or lease-holder, authorization of use must be provided by that individual.
- Not be under the influence of alcohol or any controlled substance.
Additionally, the following costs are applied to the vehicle and must be paid in cash at the time of the vehicle’s retrieval.
- $150 Tow Fee, that will be provided to the towing service utilized.
- $50.00 for the first day and $25.00 per day for each day thereafter for storage.
It is strongly encouraged that you reach out to our Department prior to your arrival in order to ensure that the conditions noted above are met and that you will be able to successfully recover your vehicle.
In regards to Towing services, the Northern Regional Police Department utilizes the following local tow services: Boff’s Towing & Rudolph’s Auto Repair. If your vehicle is towed by either service, click here to find additional contact information pertaining to those businesses.